Something Good… March 6, 2009Posted by texasheartland in Awards, blog, Blogging, blogs, Friends, life, random, thoughts.
Aside from my family’s whole computer fiasco, something good came out of this!
4 Guys and a Gal decided to grace me with a blog award! It’s the official “When Life Hands You Lemons” award! Well, the way things are going, I can make enough lemonade for all my blogging friends and the military! But in all seriousness, this couldn’t have made a more appropriate appearance! Thank you Amber!
Here are the rules for this award:
1) Put the logo on your blog or post.
2) Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude.
3) Link to your nominees within your post.
4) Let the nominees know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5) Share the love and link to the person from who you received your award.
I’m passing this award on to:
1. Linda and Crone and Bear It
2. Amanda at Confetti Dreams
4. Prissy Green
6. The Mom Buzz
9. Lady Christie at a Sassy Mommas Chatter
10. My Looneyverse