Get The 8 Ball Rolling! April 17, 2009Posted by texasheartland in blog, Blogging, blogs, College, computer, Computers, dogs, Dreams, Feelings, Friends, fun, humor, learning, life, random, thoughts.
Tags: Blogging, charming, friend, Friends, fun, funny, game, life, questions, random, witty
I was nabbed by my good friend Linda at Crone and Bear It for a game of 8 tag. I love stuff like this so you know I’m game!. So here we go:
8 things I’m looking forward to:
1. Start the local community college and off to Georgetown, Texas I go to finish up at Southwestern University for Animal Science!
2. Having my first bloggy giveaway! (Now if only I could hurry up and receive the product I’m supposed to review!)
3. Spring storms to come- remember, I live for these!
4. Zeus getting his harness and new leash so maybe he wouldn’t chew on his leash and pull us.
5. Getting back to where my hair is black all the time (instead of my dark brown roots showing and overtaking my hair!)
6. Having a new car to play with for college!
7. Finally finishing “Fool” by Christopher Moore (late 17th century English slang makes me confused.)
8. Losing a few pounds- what woman doesn’t want to, right?
8 things I did yesterday:
2. Did errands.
3. Give the doggy a bath.
4. Read some.
5. Spent time blogging.
6. Told Manders she was as fun as a “kitten playing with yarn”.
7. Spent time on SuperPoke Pets (my new obsession).
8. TRIED to review a CD on the iPod until I realized not all the songs were on it. (That helps in NO way.)
8 things I wish I could do:
1. Learn how to organize so everything I own isn’t in some random box or all over the desk.
2. Constantly hold bloggy giveaways (because I like to give. LOL)
3. Make a stranger’s day everyday!
4. Learn to speak German. (All I know is enough to say “good day”, “good afternoon”, and “good night”… oh, and my last name (which means “child”.))
5. Vacation in Scotland!
6. Teach Zeus to sit, stay, and “No”.
7. Become well-known in computers so I could build my own.
8. Figure out the secret to men.
8 shows I watch:
1. Bizarre Foods
2. Family Guy
6. Ghost Hunters
7. Weird Travels
8 people I tag:
1. Confetti Dreams
2. Midwest Mom
3. The Good, the Bad, the Ugly
4. Anyone who wants to play
5. Anyone who wants to play
6. Anyone who wants to play
7. Anyone who wants to play
8. And anyone else who wants to play
I obviously don’t have a lot of personal “blogging” friends so I am stuck with figuring out those who do check out my blog. So if any readers want to play, feel free to do so! Now that I have no witty or charming answers- play!
Post your own answers to the questions in each category, including 8 people you want to tag. Have fun!